Looking at all your options for a soccer club?
Welcome to Crescenta Valley Soccer Club (CVSC). CVSC is the only local soccer club that is family oriented organization where professional, licensed coaches treat your son or daughter as a unique individual, not like a “number” as many other clubs tend to do. Our focus is to develop your child to reach the highest levels in soccer, but also to be a well-balanced young adult. We have over 700 soccer players who participate in our program.
- CVSC is a year-round competitive soccer program
- CVSC has partnered with Global Premier Soccer, one of the largest youth organizations in North America.
- CVSC is also an Official North America Affiliate with FC Bayern Munich
- CVSC’s coaching staff is comprised of professional soccer coaches with top USSF licenses and NSCAA National diplomas. Some of our coaches have trained with international coaches and also played at a professional level, including the LA Galaxy and the Colorado Rapids.
- CVSC teams generally practice two days a week. In addition, our players can attend fitness, strength and agility training as well as extra skill sessions.
- CVSC is and continues to be a feeder program to the local high schools.
- CVSC’s track record for placing student athletes in college soccer programs is unsurpassed.
(See where some of our alumni have played college soccer)
- CVSC has developed a comprehensive College Prep Program to help guide players and parents through the maze of college athletics.
- CVSC teams compete in the Southern California Developmental League (SCDSL), which includes many of the most respected youth clubs in the country. The emphasis has been placed on providing a match day environment conducive to promoting player development.
- CVSC teams participate in local, state and national soccer tournaments, and has been successful at prestigious tournaments such as Albion, Nomads, Vegas Showcase and the internationally famous Dallas Cup.
Check out some of our recent successes.
- CVSC teams average 40+ games a year, between season, tournaments and friendlies.
- CVSC is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.
- CVSC’s Board of Directors is comprised of parent volunteers who offer their time to help with your team and with the entire club
- The typical annual cost to participate in our program ranges from $1,500 to $2,000 per year, excluding travel and lodging expenses. Our budgets are transparent and typically less than other clubs. We have low overhead costs so more of our budget is “on the field” for the players.
- CVSC expanded to the Santa Clarita Valley and San Gabriel Valley in 2014.
- CVSC games and practice facilities are at the following locations: Crescenta Valley High School, St. Francis High School, Gabrielino High School, Glendale High School, Stengel field, Santa Clarita Sports Park and Castaic Sports Park.
For other questions about playing for CVSC, you may contact one of the following directors:
Reggie Rivas - CVSC Club Founder - V/P Director of Soccer Operations: email@example.com
Felipe Rodriguez - Director of Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joel Govea - Director of Coaching -Santa Clarita (SC) Division: email@example.com
Henry Cabral- Director of Coaching- San Gabreil Valley (SGV) Division: firstname.lastname@example.org